DISPOSAL OF OLD COMPUTERS
With old computers & computer related equipment being classed as a controlled waste it is no longer possible to simply bin or throw away such items.
In 2007 the WEEE (waste Electrical & Electronic equipment) directive was introduced into UK law, encoring the reuse & recycling of electronics product including old computers.
Dynamic Asset Recovery provides professional disposal & recycling services for old computers & computer related equipment. Our full range of services are designed to meet organisations in both the public & private sectors computer disposal needs.
We are fully licensed by the environment agency ensuring all are clients have peace of mind that their equipment has been processed in a lawful, environmentally friendly & responsible manner.
If you have old computers & computer related equipment that require disposal we are here to help;
Why use us for disposal of old computers?
- Licensed by the environment agency to collect, transport, store & sort your electronic waste for refurbishment & reuse.
- Comprehensive reporting of all equipment collected from your premise
- Every step possible is taken to prevent equipment from ending up in landfill by reusing & recycling all components & materials
- Under no circumstances is electronic waste illegally exported
- Sensitivity of your data is paramount. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the data protection Act 1998
- All Hard drives and removable storage medias can be wiped & certified to DOD 5220.22-M & above depending on individual customer requirements
- Working towards becoming SAFE Contractor Approved demonstrating all our business activities are conducted in line with Health & Safety regulations
We operate a nationwide collection service and our entire range of services can be 100% FREE if you have large or medium quantities of old computers & related equipment requiring recycling & disposal.
Contact us to find out more about our services & let us take care of your old redundant computer equipment.