Dynamic Asset Recovery provides professional IT equipment disposal services for businesses.
For every business in the UK it is no longer an option to bin or skip redundant IT equipment. The two main factors organisations need to consider when they need to dispose of surplus IT equipment are;
- Are we complying with government legislation?
- Will our data be secure?
Our services help business answer ‘yes’ to both of these questions
In 2007 the WEEE Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) Directive was introduced into UK law, with IT equipment being classed as WEEE businesses have an obligation to demonstrate that they have taken steps to safely dispose of waste electrical equipment.
We provide a comprehensive IT equipment disposal service, helping to reduce waste and prevent WEEE ending up in landfill or illegally exporter.
Our core principles demonstrate why to choose us as your IT Equipment disposal provider:
- Recycling & reuse of as much equipment & materials as possible helping prevent WEEE waste ending up in landfill
- Recycling or reusing all equipment & materials within the UK & EU
- Only dealing with Environment agency approved exporters for electronic waste, preventing illegal exporting.
- Complying with the data protection act to ensure our clients data is safe, all hard drives & removable media and wiped & certified to DOD 5220.22M standard and above.
- Comprehensive reporting & certification processes ensuring all legal obligations are met for your business.
We work with a wide range of businesses in all industries, tailoring all our services to meet your requirements, with the added bonus that we can provide a complete IT recycling solution totally FREE if you have medium or large quantities of equipment awaiting disposal.
Contact us to find out more about our services & make us your IT equipment disposal partner of choice while helping the environment & reducing waste.
Environment Agency registered waste carrier: CB/KN5414RQ
Information Commissioner’s office registration: Z235917X